Achieve Internet is a leading technology solutions provider with over 90,000 development hours developing advanced web and mobile platforms, primarily in the Open Source space, leveraging platforms such as Drupal, for enterprise clients including NBC Universal, Universal Music Group, Annex Brands, U.S. Department of Energy, WellPoint, and Sony Pictures Television, among many others.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience working on large-scale projects for high profile clients.
The position is either Contract or full-time. We have offices located in LA and San Diego, CA. Telecommuting is a consideration. We offer healthcare benefits, vacation time and a retirement plan.
- PHP and MySQL experience required
- CS Degree required
- Working knowledge and experience with Drupal strongly preferred (interest and ability to learn Drupal API required)
- Unix/Linux, Apache, server administration knowledge a plus
- Experience creating client documentation (requirements, scope of work, etc.)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Client relations skills
- The ability to finish a project 100% required
- Custom PHP/MySQL coding (e.g., Drupal modules and custom db queries)
- Website architecture planning
- Work with Project Manager to create Scope of Work, requirements analysis, etc. for client projects by providing technical details and estimates.
- Code review
- Installation and configuration of Drupal-powered websites
- Patch existing modules for additional functionality
- Security updates
- Client contact throughout development process
- Work closely with the rest of our development team
If your experience matches our requirements please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.