St Petersburg, FL 33701
Achieve is a leading enterprise software solution provider with over 17 years development experience. We specialize in digital transformation, and through our work aim to streamline internal operations and enhance end-user experiences.
We provide tailored solutions specializing in API management services, custom developer portals, and robust software solutions. Through our partnership with Google, we have the privilege of working with the world’s leading enterprises on cutting-edge transformational technologies. We pride ourselves on a detailed, structured and rigorous process with each project to maximize results.
Today, Achieve is experiencing tremendous growth and success. If you are looking to join an enthusiastic, bright team that works with enterprise level clients on transforming their digital business, you’ve come to the right place.
We are searching for Mid-Senior level software developers based in St. Petersburg, Florida to help us continue our success on the east coast.
We are looking for someone to be:
- Proficient in consistently producing clean, efficient code to meet client and project specifications
- Reliable and proficient in verifying and deploying software solutions
- Good communicators, both internally and client facing
- Skilled in communicating with remote teams across different time zones
- Collaborative in nature and willing to work as a team to produce results
- Extremely detail orientated, from both a technical and soft skills standpoint
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience with MySQL (preferably MySQL 5)
- Working knowledge and experience with Drupal
- Experience creating client documentation
- Soft skills with client relations
- Some exposure to cloud platforms (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing advanced web and mobile platforms primarily in the open source space.
- Installing and configuring Drupal-powered websites
- Dive into the Google Cloud Product (GCP) Ecosystem
- Code review
- Patching existing modules for additional functionality and applying security updates to existing sites
- Collaborating with our Project Management team to build requirements documents, estimates, and specifications for client projects
- Conducting client contact throughout the development process
Achieve Cultural Qualities:
- Strong emphasis on work/life balance
- Strong focus on team work
- Opportunities for employee earning
- Openness from management on ideas and initiatives
- Focus on trust, integrity, and respect
- Yearly trip to San Diego HQ
Salary commensurate with experience. On top of salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and long-term disability
- Vacation time accrued on an annual basis. Paid sick time
- 401K plan and 3% match
- Employee investment
Do you think you're the right fit?
Contact: [email protected]