As the most tenured Drupal Development firm in San Diego we take pride in sponsoring SANDCamp and showing up in full force. This year is no different. We are Gold Sponsors and have gathered the full team for the first Drupal Development Camp of the year.
Our Los Angeles Drupal Development team is joining the San Diego Drupal Development team to take over the SANDCamp conference. Our team will be sporting bright orange t-shirts (shown below).
You can’t miss us! Additionally, many of our Drupal Development team will be presenting through out the day Friday and Saturday.
- William O’Connor [CTO]: Best Practices for Drupal Integrations
- Shawn Smiley [Director of Engineering Operations]: Improving Website Performance & Scalability with Memcached as well as Behavior Driven Development 101
- Roberto Montero [Senior Engineer]: What Does User Experience (UX) Mean to Achieve?
- Dagoberto Aceves [Senior Engineer]: Custom Drupal Integration Projects; Plan, Execute, Succeed
- Ben Schluter [Marketing Manager]: Leveraging Drupal to Sell Better
Swing by our booth (the one with the bright orange table cloth) and say “hi.” Feel free to ask us any questions you may have with respect to Drupal or Web Development in general, we love a good technology discussion. If you are looking for a way to join the awesome team here at Achieve let us know and we can talk to you about our available opportunities.
We will be hosting a Happy Hour at the end of the first day on Friday at The Barefoot Bar & Grill, San Diego’s only bar in the sand, feel free to join us for some libations and good times.