Free digital health panel discussion with healthcare IT industry experts
Achieve Health will co-host an event on September 9th at 5:30PM with International Law firm Pillsbury in San Diego CA on How To Fully Integrate Patient Generated Health Data into the Clinical Environment.
San Diego, California – Achieve Health the healthcare technology division of Achieve Internet, an Open Source software engineering firm, is co-hosting a panel discussion and business networking event at the Pillsbury, Winthrop, Shaw, Pittman offices in San Diego CA – September 9th at 5:30PM. The event will include industry experts from the healthcare technology sector who focus on building innovative technology platforms to improve patient engagement, patient to physician communications, patient generated data visualization and helping to drive healthy decisions and improved care.
With the recent wave of electronic health trackers and digital medical devices the question now becomes how do we use the data. In order for wearable devices, think FitBit and FuelBand, to make the most impact there needs to be a collection of that data such that a patient’s clinical team can easily access it, visual the data, synthesize it and turn it into insight and treatment.
The panelists for this event will include visionaries that are driving change through innovative software development. The discussion is sure to feature a great narrative about the value of patient generated data, the future of EHRs and if/when the two will meet somewhere in the middle.
- Dr. Robert Rowley, Chief Medical Officer for Flow Health - Dr. Robert Rowley is co-founder and Chief Medical Officer of Flow Health, a next-generation collaboration platform for transitions of care. Prior to this, Dr. Rowley had been Practice Fusion’s Chief Medical Officer, from its inception through 2012, having created the initial technology for Practice Fusion’s web-based EHR. Dr. Rowley brings a depth of experience and expertise in Healthcare as well as Health IT, having been in clinical practice as a family physician for 30 years.
- Pratik Patel, M.D. Chief Operating Officer for MD Revolution - Pratik performs the vital role of overseeing and managing major projects and collaborative efforts within MD Revolution. He is responsible for ensuring that all internal teams and partners communicate and operate efficiently together to deliver clinical, business, and technology solutions on-time and within budget. Most notably, Pratik manages the production of RevUp—MD Revolution's digital platform for population health management.
- Steven R. Steinhubl, M.D. Director of Digital Medicine for Scripps Translational Science Institute – Dr. Steinhubl is the Director of Digital Medicine at Scripps Translational Science Institute and a cardiologist at Scripps Health, Scripps Clinic. Dr Steinhubl’s research activities have covered a broad range of topics in cardiology with a primary early focus on trials of novel antithrombotic therapies for the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease, and more recently on the application of an integrated systems-based approach to the optimal identification, communication and treatment of an individual’s risk for various manifestations of cardiovascular disease.
- Date: Tuesday, September 9th
- Time: 5:30PM – 8PM
- Location: 12255 El Camino Real, Suite 300 San Diego, CA
- Cost: Free, appetizers and beverages included