How Achieve Handles Custom Drupal Integration Projects
With the rise of Enterprise IT Systems, such as Marketo, SharePoint, and Salesforce, more organizations and clients are asking for custom integration with their third-party platforms. A common need for many organizations is integrating Drupal with these systems. A proper strategy can double the effectiveness of the integration.
Check out the recording to find out how we plan, execute and implement successful integration projects. In this presentation you will learn the necessary processes and strategies to ensure a smooth project from start to finish. This presentation will review how to plan for integration projects and how to deal with the challenges along the way, including:
- Questions to ask the client at the beginning of the project:
- Why integrate to other systems?
- What do you want the system to do that it doesn’t do today?
- What are the legacy systems that need to be supported?
- How will internal resources be allocated to support this project?
- Questions to ask development staff at the beginning of the project:
- Are there modules we can leverage?
- Where are the integration points?
- What has the client not thought about?
- What do you need from the client up front?
- Effective planning for a successful project
- How do you manage changes to the plan?
- Exceeding client expectations!
I hope you enjoy thge recording! If you have any question please feel free to ask.