Information We Collect
Logging Site Traffic
The Achieve may require you to register with the site, and platform, and provide certain personal information such as: name, email address, telephone number, IP addresses. When provided, we will retain and use the information to contact and inform you of any and all new information. Achieve collects certain information automatically from visitors to the Site and users of the Services, such as: Internet addresses, browser types, referring domains, timestamps as well. This information is logged to help deliver a better user experience, to diagnose technical problems, and delegate marketing strategies in order to in order to constantly improve the quality of the website and the services we provide.
The information collected is for, but not limited to, certain tasks such as:
- Provide you, the user, with a custom experience with our website.
- Notify of any changes to your account or general activity.
- Provide customer service support and resolve issues.
- Provide you with any new or updated news, offers or information about Intelligence or website based on your preferences.
- Identify and notify you of any suspicious or potentially illegal or fraud related activity to you or the company.
Providing information voluntarily
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your browser when you visit a website. Achieve uses “cookies” and other technologies to ensure users and visitors have the best possible experience when returning to our site and to provide targeted advertising. Cookies are uniquely catered to you, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that provided the “cookie” to you.
Cookies are usually automatically accepted by most web browsers and can be monitored and deleted from your browser. If you choose to delete or decline cookies, certain portions of our website may not be available to use or the full abilities of said portain may not be utilized. By continuing to visit or use our services, you are agreeing to use of the cookies and similar technologies for the purposes we describe in this policy.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve the Service;
- send information or Achieve content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- meet legal requirements.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to contact you about the Service or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you provide information to our customers as part of their use of the Service, our customers decide how long to retain the personal information they collect from you. If a customer terminates its use of the Service, then we will provide customer with access to all information stored for the customer by the Service, including any Personal Information provided by you, for export by the customer according to our agreement with our customer. After termination, we may, unless legally prohibited, delete all customer information, including your Personal Information, from the Service.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
Achieve encourages our users and visitors to access, update and edit their contact information in order to keep it up to date. When using our Site and services, we make an effort to provide you with access to your personal information in order to correct any inaccuracies or delete inaccurate data at your request.
You may do so by accessing your account page. Certain instances may require us by law to retain your personal information, or retain your information in order to continue providing our service.
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can access, correct, update or delete your personal information by logging into your account and using the account management features.
- You can update Personal Information using the Account edit link.
- You can view all Personal Information using the Account data link.
- You can delete your Personal Information by using the Cancel account button on the Account edit page.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
To access these features, log into your user account and use the Account links.
Achieve is very concerned with the safeguarding of your personal information. We utilize the appropriate administrative, technical, electronic and physical security measures to protect our users' and visitors' information and data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or any other unauthorized access.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
There are ways for you to stay safe as well.
Keep in mind to never share your password with anyone else, and remember to log off of this site before you leave your computer. If you feel your personal information has been compromised, notify us, the company, immediately so we can take the necessary actions to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your information with us. We recommend caution when giving out personal information to others in any regard as well.